Welcome To Education
Admission to Scholars is open to all students, whether a foreign national or one of Indian nationality.
- As Scholars maintains a very good teacher to student ratio (approximately 1:25), class sizes are restricted.
- Our academic year is from April to March.
- The threshold for admissions at the Pre-Nursery is three-year old. To maintain the unique character of Scholars, certain numbers of seats are kept reserved for admissions to various classes throughout the year.
- As a part of our admission process for classes Pre-Nursery to Upper-Nursery, once the application form is submitted, the shortlisted candidate will be called for an observation.
- From class-1 onwards, shortlisted candidates have to qualify for the written admission test in Mathematics and English. Successful candidates will be called for an observation session with our school counsellor followed by an interview of parents with our Board of Management. Admission will be offered subject to successful clearance of all the above mentioned steps.
Note : Please note any attempt to bypass the normal admission process, or directly contact any senior functionary or board member to unduly influence the process, would automatically debar the application.